View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 06:01 PM   #4233 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
It is sushi time.

onzedge™ declares it, so be it...
I had that for lunch huehuehue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, definitely do your own oil changes. not only will it save you a lot of money, you can check the undercarriage and all while you're at it.

hummmm...move to kitchener? yah, i didnt do 30yr. 15yr for me and im pretty much done with mortgage.
yea that's the whole thing... just not confident on re-tightening the bolt etc... I do have a scheduled maintanence with a shop in November but I want them to also check all the things are in good order still.

lol Kitchener/waterloo is still a bit expensive plus i'm kinda stuck with my job since I just started in July. and then the financial hub is in downtown Toronto too... argh...