View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

There's quite a few pics of my car under Members cars. If you need specific shots let me know, just takes a sec to shoot some more.

It was a little work to put it on but with a little research it turns out I likely bought a pre production model and if you get stumped drop me a note as I found all the parts I needed at Pep Boys for about 30 bucks. Hood ran be about 650 out the door.

So Tony at FI is working on custom headers which eliminate the Cat's, seeing that you have headers, does it make it much louder, did you get much of a power gain? Not to sound old but I really don't want it too much louder, perfect as it is. Did the ECU flash help? I used to get 5-7 HP on GSXR's from my shop, did it make a difference and can I ask what it set you back?

Thx!