Thread: z or vette
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #274 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
That's not the half of it. We've also got yearly DMV fee's and there's several toll roads.

What really irks people is how the roads around Hampton Roads are in poor condition and/or suffering traffic to repair them. On top of that, we've got one of the worst rush hour tunnel systems on the east coast (HRBT). There's always rumors or negotiations to build a third tunnel or expand the HRBT, but something always derails it. Usually money.

We pay a lot of taxes for the road system, but I tend to wonder where it all goes. We should have smooth gold plated highways at the amount they drain from us.

I suppose it's not all bad though... our gas tax is low. Lots of people from NC on the border get their tanks filled in VA.
dont forget all the normal traffic infractions that are now felonies there. what 15 mph over is a felony now? it's some BS.

always sucks when going to visit my cousin and family in VA.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote