Thread: Shift knobs
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 11:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanceZ37 View Post
This is the one i was looking at. flossy shop — RedHead Heavy-Weight

i would also like for the knob to have some kind of texture on it were as my hand wont slip off of it like the oem knob.

i wish i could try some knobs out but yea, that wont happen.. how much are you asking for the piston?
The flossy knob is heavier than twm piston, 545 grams vs. 525 gr. IIRC, who would have thought of that! another pro to the flossy is that it's coated in resin which will keep the knob cool in the Summer. If your eyes are already set on the flossy, I'd say go for your first thought.

As for the piston, i'd like $100+5 for shipping. So same price for a new flossy. It's still fairly new, my buddy only used it for a couple months maybe less before he sold his car.
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote