View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 07:34 AM   #26 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhwhip View Post
Do you guys really think it'll be that bad? What's the payments n everything like after a few months? I told my parents we can look at cheaper car makes n models but they said it's fine n they can afoord it.
I'm 26 and paying just under 280 a month because I had a speeding ticket earlier this year. It would have been cheaper by a marginal amount had I not been an idiot. So yes I think it will be bad. Even if your parents put you as an alternate driver (assuming both parents have a car) you will need to be designated as a primary driver on one and that will still be expenisve. I am in canadia though so there may be differences in prices/options etc.

In terms of price you will pay the same amoun every month or bi-weekly or however your payment schedule is like. That said, I would also hope you are pricing in taxes, delivery, registration and all the fee's and not taking sitcker value as the only cost. Then you have gas and have to use high-grade not to mention since it's a sports car it will not be easy on the gas.

Take your time, look at alternatives and make the right choice. Just remember a car is a depreciating asset and you're only going to be burning money regardless of what you buy.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote