View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #451 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
Not sure why you still have hope on sam. I would of gotten the money back and bought an AAM/FI/BP kit already. You would also get your kit from AAM/FI/BP at record time compared to GTM.
Well am not too crazy on getting the kit cuz i still am not going to install it right away, ill let you guys on a little secret.

I am in the middle of creating titanium rods for vq37vhr and a few other power plants. Until am satisfied with the results that 20g tt kit is useless to me. So i might as well wait.

Of course if the tt kit does not get released by the end of this year, yes i will be looking in to alternative most likely FI kit.