Thread: te37 replicas
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #55 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with saying that $3k is too much to spend on a set of wheels, there are other priorities in life, etc. But I do think it's lame to spend money -- any amount of money -- on fakes. Let me put it this way. How much is a Rolex Daytona? $10k? More? Personally, I could never imagine spending that much on a watch. But that doesn't mean I'm going to run out and buy an imitation/counterfeit Rolex Daytona either. I'd rather get a genuine TAG Heuer (for example) than a fake Rolex. It's just a matter of self-respect, IMHO. My wife's the same way. She thinks Coach bags (and Dooney and Louis Vuitton) are way overpriced. So she usually goes for Aigner bags. She doesn't go buying Coach knockoffs, because like me, she thinks knockoffs are for poseurs who want other people to think they have something they don't really have. So when it comes to wheels, I'd rather buy authentic Enkei or Axis or TSW or whatever than fake Volks. That's just my
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote