Thread: te37 replicas
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #53 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLISIMO View Post
You guys are your own worse enemies, and you wonder why Volks, SSR's, TopSecret, etc.. are so expensive.... Its bc people in the US are lazy and instead of designing their own wheel or body part its easier to COPY.... It has lead for TopSecret to stop importing G37 parts to the US bc of replicas.

Over the the 350z vendor forum, 90% of the parts being sold are all replicas of Japanese companies and it irritates me. What I wish for is that people that buy these parts have something of theirs that they spent thousands in researching and designing just get swiped and copied and see how good it feels.

Im done buying replica sh!t and have slowly transformed my car to support the market and not hurt it. I would be embarrased to rock fake crap on my 40k plus car and proud to have real JDM/American made parts.

Another example: ARK Exhaust = HKS copy

if i can get the same wheels of the same quality for cheaper why would i want to spend more...that doesnt make economic sense...