Thread: te37 replicas
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 06:09 AM   #47 (permalink)
SOLISIMO
Track Member

Drives: TOP SECRET G37S
SOLISIMO will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to SOLISIMO

You guys are your own worse enemies, and you wonder why Volks, SSR's, TopSecret, etc.. are so expensive.... Its bc people in the US are lazy and instead of designing their own wheel or body part its easier to COPY.... It has lead for TopSecret to stop importing G37 parts to the US bc of replicas.

Over the the 350z vendor forum, 90% of the parts being sold are all replicas of Japanese companies and it irritates me. What I wish for is that people that buy these parts have something of theirs that they spent thousands in researching and designing just get swiped and copied and see how good it feels.

Im done buying replica sh!t and have slowly transformed my car to support the market and not hurt it. I would be embarrased to rock fake crap on my 40k plus car and proud to have real JDM/American made parts.

Another example: ARK Exhaust = HKS copy
AUTOKITS-X CF GRILLE l INJEN CAI l STILLEN SWAYS l MXP EXHAUST l LE CF MIRRORS l SSR'S l HANKOOK'S l TS COILOVERS l TS BUMPER l TS DIFFUSER l TS SIDE SKIRTS l SEIBON CF TS HOOD l TS AEROCATCH l 3K HID FOGS l KICS R40'S l ILLUMINATED SILLS l GROUNDING KIT l VLEDS l

Last edited by SOLISIMO; 11-27-2009 at 06:13 AM.
SOLISIMO is offline   Reply With Quote