View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
No garage queen here. I ran into a guy at the gas station once filling up his Ferrari 360 Stradale. I noticed that the front of his car was all pitted to hell and I asked him what happened. His reply was that he took the car to the track and drove it like it was intended to be driven. Ever since that day, I stopped obsessing over a big piece of metal and plastic with an engine and I enjoy the hell out of my car. I just got back from the track with a few new pits in the front and some tire marks that wouldn't quite clay bar out all the way and you know what..?

Good.
I may keep the car super clean and obsess about certain things, but when I'm in the mood to drive it I don't care how dirty it gets.
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote