View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by instroke View Post
So I just got a new Clutch and flywheel - it mostly pretty good - not much chatter unless the rpms are really low, and it does have some noise during idle.

But the pedal feel is really heavy. The dealer said it was only suppose to be 25 % more than stock. But it feels like 100 percent. lol

Anyone know if the pedal pressure will improve as it breaks in?
What clutch and flywheel did you get? Since the pressure plate is brand new, I'm assuming its going to be extremely stiff till it gets broken in a little. I've had 2 different clutches so far (Southbend and JWT) and both times the pedal just felt like stock.

Just curious, did you have a problem with your stock clutch/flywheel or did you just want to upgrade?
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote