View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 05:19 AM   #33 (permalink)
ricky bobby
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a black car
ricky bobby is a jewel in the roughricky bobby is a jewel in the roughricky bobby is a jewel in the roughricky bobby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-WHIZ View Post
Hey guys, I was talking to some people the other day about some of my habits and tendencies with my car and they all said that I'm out of my mind, lol. I keep my car meticulously clean and wash it once or twice a week. I keep towels on both of my seats to protect them from scratches and the like. I recently replaced my kick plate because it had a tiny scratch on it (even though that's what it is for). And I've been obsessing lately about a 3 inch scrape towards the bottom of my car that no one else can even see outside myself.

Please tell me I haven't lost my mind, I know many of share the same affliction right? lol
You are not alone. Actually, its more like thank God i'm not alone. Bought my Z in April. The next day bought a 95 millenia for the winter. Changed the oil on the Z at 600 miles then at every 1500 miles after that. I'm the only one that washes it and applies wax to it. As far as OCD i press the lock button on the key fob at least 6 or 7 times before i finally walk away. It's a beautiful car but don't forget to drive the hell out of it cuz thats where the real enjoyment is. Co-workers and friends bust my balls all the time but i don't care cuz im faster!
Without busting balls, what's the benefit of a sports car if it never speeds?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
...turn off the Vdc and nail it!
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote