View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbar View Post
I'm extremely OCD as well.. I've had the car for 3 weeks and drove it only twice on perfect weather days (only because I HAD to... I didn't take posession of my winter-beater till 3 days after I bought the Z). Then I washed it and stuck it in the garage till last Saturday when I had the whole front-end clear-bra'd. It will never come out in the rain or snow.. and, sadly, once it snows for the first time and salt/sand get thrown on the roads, it won't come back out till the spring when the roads get swept. I've got about 80 miles on the car (literally)... and it probably won't get past 100 till next spring (!!!). This is literally my first brand new car (and my dream car, at that), and I can only do this because I recently got a cheap winter junk car. Yeah, i'm a little OCD!
If I did this, I would feel like I just wasted 38k. No offense

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote