View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 07:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
z it go
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG 6sp Sport
z it go is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
I don't get why people do not use the 370z as a DD car if they do not have to carry others. It's like marrying a beautiful woman and restricting yourself from making love to just the weekends. It's crazy.

The engine is a stout engine, the car is a joy to drive and I use it every time I need to go anywhere.

Other than weather conditions, you should drive it whenever. I find it hard to understand locking it up and storing in winter either because at least in the Midwest, there are some cold but good clear sunny days and the roads are not wet. I drive it except when there is ice and snow and then in use my wife's Prius.

I cannot imagine driving less than 12k miles a year and yet claiming you love he car. To me, it is disrespect to the Z.
I completely agree with you. Just turned 86,000 miles on my Z and love every minute of driving it on a daily basis. It is a sports car and as a driving enthusiast, I am going to drive it and not store it away in a garage under a glass case to be used occasionally. I bought it to drive it.
z it go is offline   Reply With Quote