View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 01:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny370 View Post
I have resonated test pipes which avoids your car from being loud non-resonated makes it loud but I don't wanna spend money . I'm not looking for an extreme deep noise like v8 just something like my friends who have 370 and 350 with muffler deletes and it sounds great but they don't have stillen exhaust which sounds weird cuZ it has rasp. The point of all this was to find out how to make my exhaust sound great with out it sounding like a a fart canon and not lose hp. Muffler delete or straight pipe or ???? Pls don't mention something expensive like new exhaust or non resonated test pipes.
to be loud you will need a different exhaust or non-res TPs sooooo i'm confused on what you want here?

stillen isnt very loud as is.
adding AAM short tails will make it loud but cost money.

are you just trying to go for cheap and hack the mufflers off your stillen?

i'm just trying to grasp what the goal is and the budget.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote