View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 05:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzzy View Post
That is simply something where you tell the sales person that is off the table immediately or you won't be wasting any more of his time.
Aye, too true. I didnt pay for that shite. Remember I bought the car used with 1500 miles on it in April.

I looked into the key replacement, i think it means if I lose my keys up to five times they replace it for free. As for the roadside dont most new cars or cars under factory warranty have the manufacturers roadside? Mmm Most do except Nissan LOL.

Nitro HAHA bullshite too. I remember when I negotiated my 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 ( was brand new ) it came with a sticker with all that fancy added stuff on it, I didnt pay a penny for them as I had already negotiated the price at the dealers and they had to ship the car from another main dealer.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote