View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #31 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

I feel your pain bra ^^^ my bumper was sticking out in the FL sunlight badge came off easily however I too scratched the bumper ( paint very soft on plastic bumper when hot ), a little worse than yours if its any consolation. It was the damn "Z" letter, its very sharp and needs to be removed via fishing line and not via my method of lifting one side LOL. I took out half an inch of paint down to black just above the Z letter. Oh well..

If you have got rid of all the residue then use some Maguires ultimate compound that should take off the shadows, or alternativly use some ipa also.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote