Thread: RC people?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
I used to be sponsorred by Traxxas and helped develop their on-road nitro car while driving their 4-tec electric with full carbon fiber. prior to the sponsorship I ran a Losi on-road and had a few off-road cars for fun. I placed 1st in the B-main in a 5-state regional (only 5 cars per main, so essentially 6th place but would have placed 3rd with my time in the a-main) back in the day.

Now I've just got 2 1/12 scale Team associated off-road trucks at my parents lakehouse for fun, but have contemplated getting back into racing the on-road 4wd. would love a decked out TC4, but it's just too expensive to get back into from scratch.
Do you still have any connections. I really want to get the New Emaxx
or the Savage Flux HP

BTW...that must have been a sweet experience.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote