View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:38 AM   #29 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Being that I oversaw the install of my kit and knowing all the work and customization that went into it, I was not raped. It took 60 hours to install at $100/hour with a lot of customization. The fitment is a 9.5/10. I spoke with several shops before the install and only one would even touch the kit. It's a unique award winning car and hopefully whoever installs yours puts the time and effort into it for a damn near flawless fitment.

For my car to be beat by a $300k Liberty Walk GT-R at HIN can attest to the hard work that went into mine. For a build that has cost me 20k....not bad to.take 2nd place to that kind of money.

I suppose some of you are also the type that think 6k is expensive for custom work. I know people who have spent double, triple, and quadruple that on similar ventures. CF is not easy to work with. I did my hood, fenders, and wing. All of which required custom work for the best fitment possible.

Just like a tattoo...you get what you pay for.

Should yours turn out like mine, you'll have a damaged bank account or wallet too. The custom brackets and fiberglass work all add up. And keep in mind your trunk will be gutted and put back together. You wanna save yourself some cash. Remove all your oem panels on your own and drop the car off.

I gave you helpful information, not to be bashed. I figured I'd help you, since I had no prior information.

Best of luck.