View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #851 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Well, calling a future Z owners car ugly, is somehow kidding or not offensive?

Bolio, props to you. You make an articulate argument for the Nismo Z in the face of much opposition. I hope you and all the other Nismo owners drive your Z's today and enjoy the hell out of it
hahahahha!!! well im kidding and im not offending anyone... in my post you see that i say its ugly???? not like b15 said... at the end of the day its a Z... and thats what matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
It's all in good fun. Everyone has their opinion, some are more passionate about expressing it. It's been going on forever. Nismo v. Non-Nismo. Base v. Sport package, etc. At the end of the day, it's still a Z, and it's still sexy
+1,000,000,000
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote