View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 03:59 AM   #7979 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
HEK is like wat the hek!
Dude your the 1st eva to say that , lol yes my man I was named after a greatest fighter of troy, yeah right, everyone in my family including my father were called Carlos which I think is a cool name but in family reunions when they said "Carlos", all the men turned so Hector a lame name was given to me and is HEK how I'm know anyways.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
HEK- btw, nismo is also a body builder. he benches like 400lbs
Well my days of lifting heavy weight are over as I'm 55 and any injury will set me back, my goal is to shape my body using good form and avoid the heavy weights. Now I bench 375, squat 400lbs and I don't max out on dead lifts, nothing to prove to anybody. I know that I don't have many years left to continue what ppl call a boring sport but I'm happy doing what I'm doing and so is my family who always when there is a new friend at a party or reunion they ask me to do an arm pose and to lift my shirt ..so on that note right now is almost 5 am and sunrise should be around 35 minutes from now so I can go off and wash the Z before I go off to my gym..props to any of you who train as age is only a number..chao amigos 'til later