View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:10 PM   #7971 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszyd View Post
Varis Arising II body kit?

I gotta ask, was the steering wheel crazy expensive? I saw on their site and other places that they charge $XXX and expect a core return, but no mention of a core refund. What happens if you don't return the core? Could money be saved if a steering wheel was sent to them beforehand? rather than having them build one from their stock. I can pick up a used wheel on eBay for pretty cheap.
The steering wheel is expensive. But the quality is second to none. They have 4 or 5 370z steering wheels ready for modification so you don't need to send a wheel right away. I sent a core replacement, bought one on the forum and had it sent directly to them so i couldn't tell you what the charge would be if you didn't send a core.

I suggest sending them an email. Ivan is who you need to talk to.