View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #7957 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
Dead tired because of that stupid *** thunderstorm last night. urgh.

come to texas they said
the weather is great they said
suddenly biggest fricking storm I have ever seen. the thunder triggered like 8 cars and a house alarm.

I got news from back home. parents decided to not wait for the Z06 and ordered another GT-R there goes the sexiest noise and here comes the V6. god damn corvette. if you just said a date you would of sold one but my dad couldn't wait(he needed a date and since vette couldn't give a accurate date he went **** it)

oh well. still don't know what to do. normally he was supposed to get the vette and buy my Z as his in between car so I could of used my savings plus that cash to invest in a new ride. guess il just continue driving the Z
You're in Texas and you haven't requested to hang with JARblue and I?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Not low. I actually looked at the color today and it's not too bad. I was planning to follow your ranger protocol for swapping out the fluid tomorrow

Tracie is coming over to do throttle body cleaning. I have mine out, but haven't cleaned them yet. I got interrupted by having to change the oil on the Acura for my wife's trip out of town tomorrow. I'll finish up her oil change tonight and the Z stuff in the morning
About that...... Can we push it back an hour? That storm, this week, etc have me sleep deprived.