View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #78 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

My wife knows that my car is loud and low, and she hates both of those things. She did compliment it's looks once though, so I'm counting that as a win. She's definitely not a car person though. A story that I like to tell is, one of my previous vehicles was a silver, 99 Accord sedan. We were out to eat one day and she had to go back to my car to get something, so I just handed her my keys. She comes back several minutes later complaining about how she had a difficult time finding my car. When we leave, I ask her which car she thought was mine and she points at a silver Cadillac Deville. I just shook my head...

The only cars that she is good at recognizing are Mustangs. She really likes those. Of course, when I showed up with a 2004 Cobra, she was not very pleased.

I've learned to just not explain the car mods to her. She just does not get it.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote