View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Install nightmare new csf radiator

So after being on a 3 month waiting list from Stillen for the new csf tripple pass radiator I ffinally get it installed today at my local Nissan dealership. They originally estimated this install at 2.9 hours at 95$ an hour but also said it might be more because of all the after market mods ie Stillen SC, and to expect it to be as high as double the original estimate. So yesterday morning I drop my baby off and so begins the wait... Well today around noon I was told to come in as they will be finished soon. I get dropped off there at 1 30 only to wait around until 5pm for the car to be finished. I get the bill and it's 1,014$ which is 414$ more than what I paid for the radiator! Total rape! Then on the way home I turn on the AC only to be greeted by hot air. I then pull into a gas station pop the hood and immediately hear a hissing noise... The sound of freon leaking from the lines. I tried to call Nissan back but of course everyone has gone home for the day! So I'm hot in more ways than one!
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote