View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #32 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Bolt a plate to the stillen making it larger in diameter. Then bolt the 2" pipe on like I mentioned. Boom! Haha
This has a pic of the Stillen ones: Product Update: STILLEN 370Z BRAKE COOLING KIT - STILLEN : STILLEN . Yes, I could copy it and mod my copy try to fit two in tightly, but when you see where it mates on the hub and how much room there is before you hit other things or get outside the inner rotor intake area, it's kinda tricky. I have a thousand other things to work on besides trying to fab that in my spare time. Hence asking if they were selling theirs

Quote:
I don't think they are. I have zero room in between my caliper and wheel as it is and we have the same wheels. From the wheel to caliper I'd say I have maybe 3/8th room.
Larger rotor hat != larger rotor diameter. You can make the hat wider and the outer rotor ring narrower and fit in the same diameter. Just eyeballing it from photos, I suspect their Stoptech kit is like that relative to my AP Racing one.