View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 09:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
Doubt it came stock, mines a 2014 base sport and it does not flash as far as I am aware.

Back on topic, I am torn as whether do this mod on my third brake light. I already have the time delayed unit which I pulled from another car that was traded in. Its a matter of just pulling out the plastics and tapping the module in for me. However, still undecided.

Personally the few cars that I have seen with the flashing third brake,it does make you notice them ever so more than the other third brake lights, so I believe it has safety advantages.
wouldnt know, im not behind my own car when I apply the breaks. And everyone in my area that has a newer Z seems to be an ***. Wave and they just rev, stare straight ahead, or do a ricer flyby . So ive never been behind one long enough to see if the brake lights flash. Pretty sure they dont on any year.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote