View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 11:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Doubt it came stock, mines a 2014 base sport and it does not flash as far as I am aware.

Back on topic, I am torn as whether do this mod on my third brake light. I already have the time delayed unit which I pulled from another car that was traded in. Its a matter of just pulling out the plastics and tapping the module in for me. However, still undecided.

Personally the few cars that I have seen with the flashing third brake,it does make you notice them ever so more than the other third brake lights, so I believe it has safety advantages.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote