View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
wanker
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z S/T A7
wanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improvidus View Post
Thanks. I didn't notice that as I'm not really familiar with what it should look like. I'll definitely be bringing the vehicle to a Nissan dealership to have it checked over. I also want them to check to see if the recall on the ESCL has been done and have it done if not. It seems to be a common issue on the 09-10 370Z and I don't want to end up stranded.
Re-attaching the chin spoiler is no big deal. It's pretty flimsy so it can be pulled away from the bumper without much effort. Just remove the screws from the bumper and reattach. At worst, you might have to add a couple of washers if the screw holes have been stretched.

Regardless enjoy your new car.
wanker is offline   Reply With Quote