View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 08:13 AM   #1034 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

um....where exactly are you deriving this wealth of invaluable knowledge that you seem to think you have?

unless you were actually on the design team for the 2009 370z, or had access to proprietary information, or an engineer in the development of the 370z, what are you basing your opinions off of?

this thread is full of real world user data on the 370z, so when you bring yourself into the middle of a conversation you obviously know nothing of, and start spewing useless self known jibberish based off of what i do not know, nor do i care to know...you have basically put your foot in your mouth...

oh and i have teetered on the borderline of over heating oil temps just sitting in day to day traffic...

so i suppose that is my fault for driving to/from work...i guess i should just park my z and walk so i dont abuse my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitech View Post
That's right! It's a 3,300 pound car or less! What's the point of bringing this up? It doesn't help to prove your point, it only helps further enhance my own. The less the sports car weighs, the more I'm right that the car seriously shouldn't be overheating so long as everything is operating as designed and that the driver isn't outright flogging their engine. You should learn to lighten up. You're just like Lieutenant Tuvok in "Star Trek Voyager". With Captain Kathrine Janeway marooned in the Delta quadrant.