View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 12:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

i will add one thing to this and this isnt directed at anyone just making a point lol

if you buy a slightly expensive sports car like a Z please dont nickle and dime the parts you buy to maintain it. if you cant put the right stuff into it then dont buy the car lol

i love seeing 370's with tire brands i never even heard nor can pronounce. yea they were only $50 a tire but when they explode and you total the Z i'm sure it'll be worth it.

dont endanger others because you're cheap/broke

anyways to contribute in a positive way to this thread.....

$1500 for my tires in spring. spare rears for end of summer when mine are bald are like another 400ish but i have 3 back up sets now.

$100-ish on a redline oil change kit from Z1 with extra Qt and also injector cleaner additive.

gas - i fill up anytime i get near a 1/4 tank. never goes below unless dire situation. 3/4 fill up of 93 octane is typically $50-60 on avg depending on current price per gallon. (right now it's $4.07/gallon now)

this year i did my diff fluid change since i finally cracked 30k miles after 3 summers of driving (never waiting that long again. it was just gross looking and 15k is my new mark.) i think the cost was like $30? cant remember what the fluid was exactly.

still on OEM brake pads/rotors wiht plenty of meat. however as a precaution i have a new set of pads ready to go on the shelf. they ran me about $150 i believe.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote