View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 07:59 AM   #4055 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I ordered some Prima Nero and I am HOPING it shows up tomorrow. I am trying to update my detailing supplies. Trying this over 303 which is so 2004
good choice. i use it 50/50 diluted in distilled water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Guess who is going to start doing that every year now...
yah, i mean, the garage spring will eventually fail on pretty much all of the garage doors, but if you do the basic maintenance it can extend the spring life by 2x or more.

my neighbors (homes built the same year) had their springs break about the 10th year. my garage spring is still the original and it's going 15yrs now.

while oiling, i like to unlink from the garage door opener and just open/close by hand to check if it binds anywhere.