View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #870 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeZee View Post
Well I just got back from the Wright Nissan service department in Wexford. Big thumbs up to their whole staff! Not only did they fix my axle click issue on the drivers side rear wheel, but they also applied the same fix to the passenger side that wasn't even clicking! The best part is it was all free and I was out of there in under an hour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow i think you just found the wild mystical unicorn of nissan dealerships then lol

in the 3 years on this forum i dont think i ever saw a positive review of one lol

congrats! making a mental note to go there if i ever need to again.

324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote