View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 08:02 PM   #3931 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
No sir, just have been going to Walt Disney World since 1971. Took the future mrs. gurney in 1981 and she was hooked. So much stuff to do without kids.

When we lived in Louisiana, it was a ten hour drive. Houston move makes it a 15 hour drive, but we still try to make it down there at least twice a year.

Having my Mom's side of the family down there helps too. My grandparents' house is two blocks off the beach in a small town south of Cocoa Beach called Indialantic. As a kid, I got to see numerous rocket and shuttle launches from their front yard including the Big One, Apollo 11.
wow sounds great!

when i took my wife to disneyland like 20yrs ago (real one in anaheim) they raped me by $500/night for their hotel.. and it was no better than some holiday inn. the breakfast was literally no better than LaQuinta. hahaha

that's all i remember.