View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 07:56 PM   #3930 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.gurney - wow you work for disneyland?

my kid has gone to tokyo disneyland. i told him that's the fake one. haha

the darn mickey mouse speaks japanese. wat kind of mickey mouse speaks japanese? completely faux
No sir, just have been going to Walt Disney World since 1971. Took the future mrs. gurney in 1981 and she was hooked. So much stuff to do without kids.

When we lived in Louisiana, it was a ten hour drive. Houston move makes it a 15 hour drive, but we still try to make it down there at least twice a year.

Having my Mom's side of the family down there helps too. My grandparents' house is two blocks off the beach in a small town south of Cocoa Beach called Indialantic. As a kid, I got to see numerous rocket and shuttle launches from their front yard including the Big One, Apollo 11.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim