View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 07:55 PM   #3929 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
You and Mrs. Gale are wise. The best age to start is around five or six. Go in the off season (non-summer) and don't turn it into the Bataan death march.

Lil' gurney started at four and NEVER sat in a stroller. When he was little, his favorite part was the hotel pool. Now, it's "drinking around EPCOT"!

When you do get ready to go, PM me and I (actually mrs. gurney) can help with accommodations and planning. Google DVC. We hold several contracts and can help you get a great deal.

Maybe we could even meet up down there one day!
I/we appreciate your advice. I remembered that you and Mrs.Gurney are Disney experts and had full intention in seeking your help and advice, thank you for the offer.

It would be great to meet you and Mrs.Gurney anytime!