View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #3795 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Doing the clutch bleed on Sunday, my wife knocked the clutch fluid reservoir cap down into the brake/clutch compartment in the engine bay. What a pain! It took nearly 30 minutes, a 15" long screwdriver, and some 12" long needle nose pliers to fish it out from under the brake master cylinder

She was very apologetic, but I just told her that's what working on the car is all about: wasting time dicking around with stuff that you messed up completely unrelated to whatever work you are doing

haha, ouch!

i remember early on during my Z ownership i was adding brakefluid (cause it was a tad low from factory) and while i was pouring, i had to sneeze suddenly and spilled a blob of fluid into that compartment. holy f-king hell. brand new car!

luckily i had a towel under there so caught most of it, but i hosed it down real good afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
chest workout complete
400lbs?