Thread: Need help.
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Nic View Post
I dropped 60 pounds in the last 1.5 years and have kept it off. That is with out exercise too as I have a severe knee injury that keeps me from much activity except walking (and that hurts too!)

What did I do? I cut processed foods out of my diet. It was easier than I thought. Eat only foods that you prepare at home out of healthy vegetables and meat. It takes a bit longer to do and is a bit more expensive but I am SO worth it. It is a lifestyle change for sure.

Another by product of this is that I am no longer medicated for high blood pressure and my blood sugar level is regular. I am winning in everyway!

Best of luck to you.
Good point about the blood pressure. Mine is on the slight high side, especially after I vape.

Issue as said before is portion control, when I drink I eat like there is no tomorrow. All this since Christmas , sucks but I need to address this before it gets totally out of control, my belt notch was a 4 now its on the last one barely!
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote