View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 11:29 AM   #3599 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
work sounds good, mr.alcheng looks like you had fun with the GT6 race

do you know when GT7 will be released? Im thinking about getting a ps4 and gt7 this year.

Mr.kenchan

it was a very very nice race, clean race and people are skillful

they are going to have a US series on the 26th, 5 races on that night 10 laps each with US road cars only.

not sure if I want to put my butt in a vetter or viper

but what the heck, it's fun

not sure when is GT7 is going to be released since GT6 has only been released for 7 months and looks like they will have lots of updates coming for it.

also I will hold on to purchase a PS4 for now, it's still pretty new on the market.

And you know Sony, they will probably have an updated version will a slimmer case and bigger HDD bundle with couple games selling for a much lower price than now in the near future.

Thus I am going to hold on to it for now.

Plus, the PSN on PS4 cost about $50-$60/year when it's still free for PS3..