View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
avitech
Base Member

Drives: 82Mercedes-Benz300SD
avitech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
I completely agree with OP, when 03 the 350Z came out I was stunned by it's line and the looks of it and ever since than I decided that was a car I was gonna drive one day, back in 07 I bought a used 05 350Z and was very pleased with it until I saw the 370Z in the early Novembers of 08. At first I thought "OMG ugly with all the barbed lights and uneven surfaces" And soon enough 3 months later I grew to liking it so so much and appreciates it's look even more how it's so aggressive looking with the fangs too like a monsters face hahah and soon you know it, October of 09 I sold my 05 and bought a brand new 09 model and love it more than the 350 and I smile everyday I see and drive it.
And I agree with you too! The 370Z is a dream come true. It's like as if someone took the 350Z and enhanced all what was good about it and they fixed what was less than stellar. Progress is progress. After seeing how beautifully the 370Z handled I can't imagine going through life not knowing what it would be like to be a proud owner of a new 370Z with all the bells and whistles that I wanted. And in the right color. They look lovely in blue but I think I might just get pearl white because it's more practical in summer heat.

No other car company in the whole world could have made a car as good as the 370Z except for Nissan/Datsun. It is one of a kind. In a good way.
avitech is offline   Reply With Quote