View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #2918 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I remember I used to be the pit crew for my friend, about a 20-30 mins race.

the refuel is very important since the laptime is only around 12-14 secs/lap thus the pit stop can't be more than 3 secs.

thus I setup the car so I can open the tank very very quickly...

how quick..?

my friend used to race international races in US and Asian... and after the refuel he asked me "that's it?? you sure you fuel?? "

alcheng: "just drive..."

yah, i remember putting a long zip tie on the fuel lid so that i could open it quickly from the top of the car. those were good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
hahaha, i do that all the time too, my best jokes are directed at that alchenga beast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
dumbhorse VS kenchan
yah, not sure why but people like to report me all the time.. for some odd reason? why? not sure. i provide value to the site, i thought... or not.