View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I did not think you were. Just caught off guard by the change in direction. It does make a difference if you are employed as a subcontractor. You might want to explore if you should be considered as an employee (not sure I that's what you want) as opposed to a sub. Bottom line is you're in a tough spot given that you don't want to bite the hand that feeds you.

Hope you get things resolved.
After talking with the customer, it came down to money. They are being charged an equivelent to 3 well paid employees for a year. It's a cost to benefit problem. They threw away money for 9 months, then finally got the support they needed from the start. Too little too late. They definitely expressed interest in bringing me in to work for them as a contractor, and it does sound nice, but that is a conversation for another day.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote