View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 12:02 PM   #2826 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Mine was the super-douche with a Jersey Shore haircut and two-sizes-too-small t-shirt driving a loaner C Class honking at me because I wasn't making a right turn on red while pedestrians were crossing the street.
I gave him the "you're #1" sign and he pulled up to me and said "Fvck me? Fvck me? You're the one who doesn't know how to drive just sitting there at a red light when you can turn on red!"
I said "there was pedestrians crossing. Get over yourself and your loaner" to which he replied "at least I get a loaner when my car is in the shop" and I looked at him and said "I'm sorry your car breaks so much and takes so long to repair that they feel guilty and give you a loaner."
The light turned green and we headed towards a curvy on-ramp to the highway. I slowed down and kept a tight inside line, inviting him to try an outside pass. He did not disappoint me with his stupidity.
As our speed increased around the ramp, he was in the marbles in a big way and all I saw was a giant cloud of dust as he got out of it, realizing he didn't have enough car or skill for that kind of move.
damn... thats crazy.