View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 09:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacalhau16 View Post
If youre going aftermarket, then vhoose the proper wheels so spacers wont be necessary. Gotta do a bit of reading because rim size amd width play a part in how the offset will look. It gets complicated. Easy thing to do, search through members cars, see their setups, find what you like and use their settings.
Thanks. I appreciate your response.

I am well educated in offsets (thanks t the good people here) and I already have the rims picked out.

I think you misunderstood my question (or I did not word it properly). What I am trying to decide is what width tires to get. Obviously the rim is the rim and that can not be changed (other then with spacers), but the tire width will effect how close the overall wheel set up gets to the fender.

I was wondering how close I should get to the edge of the fender in order to be safe. 2 mm, 3 or more?
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote