View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lifes Curveballs

So just a small bit of back story. I recently relocated to Phoenix from Vegas for work. I was a road warrior flying out to the east coast for two weeks, coming in to town for a day and a half and back out again. I did this for 6.5 months until work finally placed me in PHX for a long term gig. I spent about $2500 moving, not including the time and emotion of leaving our house and home city. We are given the option to stay at a fully furnished apt for a few months, but we opted to just get the move in started and found a place to lease for a year. My wife was excited for me to come home after work instead of an empty house. We rented our house out and made the move.

I finally start with the new location, and things are rolling. I picking up the new environment, learning faces, protocols, and feeling everyone out. I replaced a guy who was pretty much worthless for 10 months and had to get the account back to where it needs to be. For the last three months, I ve gotten positive feedback on multiple fronts, and 0 complaints or criticism, not even constructive. The account renewal was this month and the outlook is positive.

Today, I call my direct supervisor and he tells me that the customer is no longer wanting on site support. After uprooting my life, and my wife, we are now in a foreign city, stuck in a lease, and I'm forced to be out on the road again. I don't know where I'll be placed , if it will be permanent or stable. I feel like I was bent over and fuked by a huge homosexual like it was the end of the world. I was led to believe this was long term and that just didn't happen. I have no idea what I should do. I have to pay rent wherever I go, because my house is not available to me. I need to come up with a bunch of money to move if I do, or I stay in this shjt apt. I don't know what to do.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote