View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
A clear bra of some brand would seem to make more sense since it's less intrusive and easily removable/replaceable.

I've been very impressed with the way the 3M Scotchguard I had installed handles bugs. A little waterless wash, detail spray, or Novus plastic cleaner and they wipe right off without scrubbing.
I only plan on using it on the underside of skirts, possible the inside of fender liners, have had a few guys come in with it done and it seems to be a viable option. Would not be seen but would protect the underside from the normal road abuse my stockers took. And the word "installed" is not an option.

Last edited by OldFart; 06-07-2014 at 08:41 AM.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote