View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
Of course it did...You drive around with the car closed up and the re-circulation on, then close it up for another 8 hours? Where do you think the moisture came from?

Trust us...Turn off the re-circ and your problems will disappear

Made sure the vents were left open tonight and checked my car along with the 6 other cars in my parking lot after 5 hours.

My car was the ONLY car with moisture completely covering the inside of the windshield. I turned on the AC full blast and it got rid of the fog, but not the condensation. I tried heat as well, again, nothing for the condensation.

Again, this was not happening before this weekend and was not happening to any of the other cars (including a 83 t-top 280z and a 2006 G35).

Not sure why so many people are telling me it's normal, but it isn't.

EDIT:

I went to the dealership this morning and reported the issue. The guy, again, said it was normal and that "every car in the parking lot did the same thing". He opened up one of the cars nearby, and sure enough...no moisture near what I had. He said he'd get back to me tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.

Last edited by Matt; 11-17-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote