View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maizenblue View Post
So my car has been grinding into 5th and 6th gear for a while now and decided to go to the dealer. They looked at the car and confirmed the issue. So the service writer comes up to me and says the technician looked at your car and it probably wont be covered under warranty. I asked and for what reason is it not covered? He looks at me blankly and says i dont know
so i say your basically telling me since i only have 5k miles left under warranty to get lost and come back when my warranty is gone right? He replies with well yea your mileage is getting up there. Told him your lucky my lunch break is over, ill be back tomorrow where ill have all day to talk.

Ended up calling the service manager and he just downplayed the scenario.
Don't call the service manager go straight to the GM. At least this will tell you what kind of dealership you are dealing with by what he will do for you. Sorry to hear about the problem and hope things get worked out.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote