View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:36 PM   #24 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJoseph View Post
People, especially females, that ride in my car notice the unforgiving ride right away - and they don't like it. Dudes usually respect it for what it is, but dates/girlfriends/wives probably won't know what it is and won't care.

I don't notice it much since I'm used to it, but it's worth it for the handling regardless. A passenger-coddling luxo-cruiser this is not - no leather, no legitimate stereo, no seat heaters, etc. I'm surprised the thing has A/C, honestly.

What I found funny is that, when I replaced my stereo, I discovered they deleted the small rear speakers. I was just like, "Really Nissan?" How much weight could that really have added?
Yeah exactly, although not a Nismo owner, my wife felt that my 370z with sport pack was like being in a cadillac compared to my previous ride a 13 speed 3. Now, that was a bone crusher.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote