View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 01:18 AM   #45 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

OP, just call both of the vendors up, talk it up and decide for yourself.

I can tell you that I love my kit, have not had a single problem with it at all in the past 4 months, almost 8000 miles. I have been daily driving it in 80-90 degree weather on a 45 mile(each way) commute with traffic, ac blaring mixed in with some good 5 mile runs in between where I can get into it. Has never made me sweat yet, so solid. It has never stopped, always started up, boost is always there, on time, always the amount I dialed in. But I am pretty biased because I love the **** out of this kit.

BP guys also love their kits. Sasha is a good man, the kit is pretty damned sound. If anyone has anything bad to say about either of these kits, well then they are just plain ignorant.

Get with both these vendors and let them help you decide what is best for you. I do not own a BP kit, so I cannot tell you if I had any concerns or advantages when compared to a FI kit, or vice versa. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my FI experience and my thoughts on all this.

All I can tell you OP, is that you are in the correct place, with the correct mindset and NO, I do not think your question is stupid at all, it is very valid, I am sure you are not the only one!

Happy Boostin Brothas!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote